Monday, February 18, 2008

We have a winner !

Hi, just a quick post to say that Stephan Halley has found the solution of my little enigma :

Q : Who said "'cause I'm more stubborn than a donkey and twice as slow" ?
A : Abraham Simpson to young Homer in The Simpsons.

Stephan also precised that it was in Season 9 Episode 3, but frankly my culture does not span that far...

I said the winner would get a full shibari set but as this product doesn't fit male avatars well... he won the Serious Shackles instead. Along with a gag, for having said the exact episode.

Congratulations Stephan !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Marine!
The shackles are really great. Please continue with your great wpork

Anonymous said...

Congratulations lucky boy!!

kylie ohara

dorei said...

*scribbles a comment to You just to be a pain in Your rump... oh and to show off her own new bloggy thingy*

Unknown said...

Way to go to the guesser. I like to think I was at least on the right track: the film that sentence reminded me of, "The Stupids", was written by Brent Forrester, who has been story editor on "The Simpsons" for many years. So in a way "tout se tient". Congratulations to Stephen but let me seize this occasion to thank Marine for pointing me to the story "Eudeamon", which I heard about in this blog and which I read last week with extreme interest. I will look forward to your banesuit project - and, from what I gather by speaking with people, I am far from being alone.

Marine Kelley said...

Nice blog Dorei (whom I may nickname "Chatterbox" :p)

Shamota : I didn't know Brent Forrester was working on The Simpsons. This quote may very well come from that movie, who knows.

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull, you get a gag when you say something correct... Its almost like in politics.. hahah

Anonymous said...

hi..marine im haveing an issue down loading the viewer it says xul.dll was not found and wont let me even open it at all and was wondering if theres something im doing wrong ... please help :/