Here is the latest version of the RLV, with a few bugfixes and a couple enhancements and new commands... See for yourself !
- added : @temprun command to prevent from running by double-tapping on an arrow key, this does not prevent from running with Ctrl-R though, one must use @alwaysrun at the same time to prevent from running at all.
- added : @alwaysrun command to prevent from running by pressing Ctrl-R, this does not prevent from running by double-tapping on an arrow key though, one must use @temprun at the same time to prevent from running at all.
- changed : Sliders and parcel information on the top menubar will now hide also when showing the mini location bar.
- changed : Double-clicking on a piece of clothing in the inventory will now either stack or replace according to the "Double-click to replace item" option in the RLV menu, as it did with attachments.
- changed : Moved "Share" out of the way in the context menu, "Properties" used to be the first (and most useful) item in the menu in v1.
- fixed : Could bypass the @showminimap restriction.
- fixed : Range slider was not showing on the Nearby tab.
- fixed : Align tool was missing on the Edit window.
- fixed : @standtp did not work when sitting on the ground.
It also fixes the black profile toasts bug of 2.6.1, but that was a bug in the standard viewer, that LL fixed after I released it, so there.
You can grab the viewer here :
And the MD5 hash for the Windows installer is
Have fun !