Here is a new version of the RLV, to keep up with the latest fixes by Linden Lab. Oh and also to fix that stupid bug of mine that would not let alpha textures cast shadows. It was a side effect of my fix to keep invisiprims from being broken in deferred rendering (aka "Lighting & Shadows" in the preferences window), and that has been fixed. Adding that to the fact that LL has been working on making the viewer more stable under heavy load, this makes for an interesting version in my opinion.
- fixed : Alpha textures were not casting shadows with "lighting & shadows" on, leaving the shadows of trees leaf-less like in winter.
- fixed : The distance reported on the minimap when hovering your cursor over a dot was wrong.
- fixed : Lots of bug fixes from Linden Lab, I can't list them here. Notably :
- Stability fixes
- Received Items fixes
- UI fixes (Ctrl-W did not work, tooltips were off, text positioning was off, drag-n-drop in Recent Items was not working)
- Sounds were not playing the first time
- And many more fixes LL has been working on for months
As usual, you can grab the viewer here :
And the MD5 hash for the Windows installer is
Have fun !