Monday, May 12, 2014

Good news about Sugar

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the silence lately, I've been VERY busy with my latest SL project, you'll know more in a few days when I release it. That will be my biggest product for the time being and the feedback has been very positive so far.

But this is not why I'm writing this blog post. I am writing this blog post to reassure you about Sugar (my partner), who has been hospitalized for months. She's out of the hospital now and her health is improving. She needs time to get her life back (you can imagine that after having been removed from the world for eight months, your everyday life must be a mess), but she's out of the woods now. I know it doesn't sound like much written on a web page like this but believe me, she's been through the toughest times, and she made it alive. Although she didn't comment on the subject, I have a hunch that "making it through alive" was not at all to be taken for granted for quite a while.

She misses you all, and she thanks you for having thought of her and for your support. She will be back when she can, probably not much at first of course, but I suppose gradually more and more. Who knows, one might even think her SL will be back to normal one day. Is it too much to hope for ? Maybe not. If someone can do it, she can.

Marine