Yes, more bugs, more fixes ! I'm trying to stay on top of it. Hopefully one day the new vision features of the RLV will be totally under control. Hehe.
Here is what has changed, you'll notice not everything is about vision and blindfolds :
- fixed : Impostors were not always rendered even under @camavdist. The reason for that was the viewer needed fully rendered and textured avatars to make silhouettes, but textures are not actually needed. It should work much better now.
- fixed : Alpha blended textures on rigged mesh attachments without materials (such as rigged hair) would render through the vision spheres.
- fixed : Hide the selection particle beam of other avatars when the vision is restricted.
- fixed : Hide cross sections and grids when editing an object while the vision is restricted.
- fixed : When standing up, TP back to the last location if we were under @standtp at the time we sat down. Even if the restriction has been lifted in the meantime. This is good for cells that check the captive's presence by their world coordinates.
- fixed : @standtp should be consistent over relogs now.
As usual, you can grab the viewer here :
And the MD5 hash for the Windows executable is :
Have fun !