Here is a new version of the RLV with a few bug fixes (including one to a recently introduced bug that was really annoying, making some attachments not rez upon login when lagging a bit), and a feature I took directly from Kokua and Firestorm : the ability to rez an object or several objects to their last position !
- added : "Restore to Last Position" menu item on objects in inventory. Taken from Kokua. Attention, there is no check for the simulator name, rezzing permissions or anything (except the @rez restriction of course). Use with caution, as it could rez your object at a place that might be out of sight and you will believe it is lost !
- fixed : Some attachments could be missing when logging on, or after a TP under laggy conditions, regardless whether they are RLV-locked or not. This bug appeared in 2.9.14 and is probably in the official SL viewer as well.
- fixed : Friendship requests text messages could go through a @sendim restriction (but not through a @recvim one).
- fixed : RenderDeferredShowInvisiPrims debug setting did not work well after a relog (the viewer thought it was TRUE even when set to FALSE, and it had to be set to FALSE manually again). Thank you Aria Warden for the heads-up !
- fixed : Crash when editing a prim inside an object whilke under @shownames. Thank you Angelina Sinclair for the report !
- fixed : We were able to join a new group and be set to that group even under @setgroup. Thank you Vanilla Meili for the heads-up !
You can grab the RLV for Windows here :
Direct download :
And the MD5 hash for the executable is :
Have fun !