Here is the latest version of the RLV with bug fixes, as well as making it up-to-date with the latest SL viewer. There are a lot of changes under the hood that we third party developers have to keep up with, hence the change of minor version (from 16.1 to 17), even though there is no new feature at the moment.
Please note that invisiprims are working and rendered correctly in the RLV, while the current version of the SL viewer (and some third party viewers as well) cannot render them at all or render gray prims instead. It is a bug on their side though, and LL has been working to fix it and make invisiprims work again. So don't be surprised if you see invisiprims correctly and others see gray prims or mesh objects instead, if an invisiprim hides some parts of your body, that means they work for you.
Among the fixes there is one that I should have done long ago : RenderResolutionDivisor (the value that makes the view blurry) wasn't working while the vision was restricted, this was due to a fix I had to make long ago. Removing the "fix" (that became a bug) sorted it all out !
Here's the change list :
- fixed : We could still create landmarks when under @showloc through a button I never even noticed before.
- fixed : Shift+left and Shift+right arrows were still resetting the camera when sitting on an object (remember, you can press Escape to reset your camera anyway).
- fixed : "Group slots used" on the Groups window did not write the maximum number of groups anymore. It used to work when the maximum allowance was constant for everybody but now it depends on whether you are Premium or not.
- fixed : RenderResolutionDivisor was broken when the vision was restricted. This was due to a fix I had to make a few years ago but now the fix had to be fixed. It happens !
- changed : The license written at the beginning of the two RLV files has changed to LGPL to match that of the rest of the viewer. This was an oversight of mine. It doesn't change anything to how you use the viewer or what you can do with it, of course, but it needed updating for those who like to nitpick about licenses.
You can grab the RLV for Windows here :
Direct download :
And the MD5 hash for the executable is :
Have fun !