As promised, and actually it took a bit longer than planned because I didn't want to rush it, here is the latest version of the Restrained Life Viewer, v1.19. This one is compatible only with the Second Life Viewer v1.23.4, but I have also uploaded an older version of the RLV on the same page as well for those of you who really dislike the latest SLV (the version I have uploaded is v1.16.1 because I don't have any more recent version of it, sorry about this. I'll try to find one later if I can).
Here is the list of features :
- added : now allows to hide the hovertext floating over one prim in particular (not necessarily the one that issues the command), or all the hovertexts, or only the ones on the HUD, or only the ones in-world. Thank you Lyllani Bellic for the idea.
- added : @rediremote to redirect emotes to private channels like @redirchat does. Now that one was a popular request !
- added : @recvemote to prevent hearing emotes like @recvchat prevents hearing chat, also with exceptions. Not as popular but as handy !
- changed : Now the hovertexts are refreshed immediately when issuing some of the RLV commands (sounds easy, but it was a pain in the **** to implement).
- fixed : @acceptpermission was broken in 1.18. Partly my fault, sorry.
- fixed : chat messages in history were showing a weird dot (".") on a single line when prevented from hearing chat. An old bug.
- fixed : @getpath didn't work in a child prim. Thank you Henri Beauchamp for the tip.
- fixed : "@attach:main=force" unified with ".Backup (main)" !
As usual, you can grab it here : http://www.erestraint.com/realrestraint
The hash for the latest windows zip file is 75c0a1778bfba3906e5e3a758c4ca8b0
The hash for the older version is fd873779f5d5debe839b546f14c6e4fb
Have fun !