Here is the latest version of the RLV, with only bugfixes but a lot of them. I hope this will make it more user-friendly for everyone.
- changed : When debug settings are forced, atmospheric shaders are forced on too because RenderResolutionDivisor (*) needs them to work.
- changed : DoubleClickTeleport (*) is ignored if your controls are being handled (like when wearing legirons), or when unable to sit-TP, or when unable to teleport.
- fixed : The Build button was not refreshed correctly when the @rez restriction was active and the avatar was walking from parcel to parcel.
- fixed : Don't hide the LMs in the Places panel when the inventory is hidden.
- fixed : When changing outfits, don't reset all the clothes (making the shoes disappear and reappear), but only update what needs to be updated, like in 1.x.
- fixed : When wearing 2 pieces of clothing at the same time after clearing the cache, one of them cannot be removed easily. Please note, this is a SL viewer bug, see https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-20608
- fixed : You could delete (not return) an object you were sitting on while prevented from unsitting.
- fixed : You could send a TP offer even when the location was hidden.
(*) This is a Debug Setting, that you can change by going to Advanced > Debug Settings on your top menubar (if you don't see the "Advanced", press Ctrl Alt D).
Here is the link to the RLV, remember it is standalone now :
The hash of the windows installer is
Have fun !