Hello there !
Here is the latest version of the RLV, this time more about user-friendliness than about bug-fixin'. See for yourself :
- added : A slider on the navigation bar to offset the altitude of the avatar. This is useful when the current animation is not properly offset according to the size of the avatar. This feature was inspired from the Phoenix viewer. If the navigation bar is unavailable, the setting can be changed by modifying the "RestrainedLoveOffsetAvatarZ" debug setting. Attention it works only between -0.5 and 0.5, default is 0.0.
- added : No script will be able to remove an item, a piece of clothing or a complete folder if its name contains "nostrip". This feature is inspired from RLVa's "nostrip" security. Yes, it was about time !
- changed : Do not automatically decline inventory offers and do not ignore object IMs when in Busy mode.
- changed : When in no-script areas, every attachment becomes automatically undetachable. Thanks JiaDragon Allen for the idea.
- fixed : Script editor freezes when pasting large pieces of code. Fix was possible thanks to Satomi Ahn's patch for https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-229
- fixed : Removing all clothes with a @detachthis command would not remove stacked clothes.
- fixed : Crash when receiving inventory if no #RLV folder was created. My bad, and thanks Henri Beauchamp for the heads-up.
- fixed : In the Outfit panel, "Wear & Replace" should remove the current attachments and clothes instead of stacking.
- fixed : "Remove From Current Outfit" was missing from the context menu.
- fixed : "Remove From Current Outfit" was not available when RLV was deactivated.
Download the installer here :
MD5 hash :
Have fun !