Here is the latest version of the RLV, with a few bugfixes and some nice improvements to make it a bit user-friendlier :
- added : Support for Display Names. Please note that this is still in beta stage so there might be a bug here and there, but the tests were pretty conclusive so far.
- added : Qarl Fizz (formerly Qarl Linden) align tool, which is a big plus for builders. You will find it on the Edit window, as a new tool. Thank you Qarl !
- added : Starlight skin by Hitomi Tiponi.
- changed : Now the navigation bar won't hide itself when the avatar is prevented from seeing the location. This will allow them to use the sliders on the right at any time now.
- fixed : Remove From Current Outfit would not work well when the RLV features were disabled (thank you Lance Corrimal for the heads-up).
- fixed : The avatar could not be force-teleported by an object which restricted them from sit-tping (it used to work in 1.x).
You can download the installer for Windows here :
MD5 hash :
Have fun !