Here is a new version of the RLV with a few bug fixes and workarounds. Nothing fancy, but useful when we stumble on edge cases such as filling up the attachment slots and TPing while forced into Mouselook.
See for yourself :
- added : A shortcut to force every object around to be "refreshed", as if they just appeared for the viewer. This is especially useful when blindfolded and attachments worn by other avatars are not visible (because they are semi-transparent and that's hidden beyond the vision spheres) and were not refreshed automatically. The current shortcut is Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V, the command is Me / Movement / Refresh visibility of objects.
- fixed : When attaching a folder with "add to outfit", we now check that we are not going over the attachment limit. If we are, the viewer will remove all the attachment in excess before it makes a mess out of the Current Outfit folder next time we relog.
- fixed : We could edit uneditable objects with a little trick on the user interface (thanks Mo Noel for the heads-up).
- fixed : Mouselook was screwed after teleporting, we had to press Ctrl+Alt+M to fix it.
- fixed : Name tags were disappearing when forced into Mouselook.
You can find the RLV for Windows here :
Direct download :
And the MD5 hash for the executable is :
Have fun !