Here is the latest version of the RLV with a few bug fixes and some convenience changes, after including all the latest changes from Linden Lab from the official SL viewer. LL changed many things, for the better as they were mostly bug fixes too, for example Unicode characters not showing in the online/offline notifications (that was bugging the hell out of me), as well as the ability to right-click on your own rigged attachments, and to select rigged attachments worn by other avatars ! Now you can find out where that awesome dress or hairstyle comes from without having to ask. Heeh heeh heeh.
Anyway, on to the list of changes :
- changed : Prevent activating wireframe view only when there's a HUD locked, or when our vision is restricted (unlike before, where wireframe was prevented as soon as at least one object was locked, but the technique was different).
- changed : Allow the Conversations window to be much smaller vertically.
- fixed : RLV_107 : "/worn legally" notification did not show anymore. This was due to that piece of code not being called by the higher functions anymore.
- fixed : RLV_108 : Joystick space navigator was deactivated at startup when RLV features were turned off.
- fixed : Double-clicking on a piece of clothing would always make it replace the other ones of the same type that were already worn, regardless of the value of the "RestrainedLoveDoubleClickWear" debug setting. Once again this was due to LL's last update to the codebase.
- fixed : Made it so we can now move, rotate and resize HUDs while the vision is restricted.
You can grab the RLV for Windows here :
Direct download :
And the MD5 hash for the executable is :
Have fun !
PS : Thanks to Lois Tyler for the new style of the RLV download page !