Friday, December 27, 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !

Hi !

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays ! I hope you've been naughty and Santa disciplined you *snickers*

I'm writing this post only to tell you two little things.

Firstly, about the Marketplace fees and what I said I would do after a week... well it's been more than three weeks and I haven't taken any decision yet because I've been a lazy slut very busy and frankly I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the money I got from the Marketplace sales recently compared to before LL increased the fees. There is a difference of course, but it's far from crashing my business so I guess it can wait a bit longer.

Secondly, I hear that Catwa finally added support for materials for the layers of the mesh heads that are not the skin. Better late than never ! However it does not seem to be possible using Omega yet so it looks like I'm going to have to make specific Catwa appliers. I don't know anything about Catwa appliers yet, I need to look into them, but at the very least I will eventually, and preferably soon, update my When You're Hot appliers with them, making them finally compatible with Catwa. It's not done yet, I don't know how much work this will represent, but it will be done and the sooner the better.


Have fun !

Marine