At last, here is the latest version of the RLV, with all the features I have been blogging about lately. Let me recap them here :
- added : @recvemotefrom, it was forgotten in 2.3.
- added : @touchfar which is a synonym for @fartouch.
- added : @touchall to prevent the avatar from touching anything (including attachments but not HUDs).
- added : @touchworld to prevent the avatar from touching any object in world (does not apply to attachments and HUDs).
- added : @touchattach to prevent the avatar from touching any attachment, including theirs (does not apply to HUDs).
- added : @touchattachself to prevent the avatar from touching their own attachments (does not apply to HUDs).
- added : @touchattachother to prevent the avatar from touching any attachment, except theirs.
- removed : no-scripts areas won't prevent you from detaching any object anymore now. I had added this feature because I thought that logging on in such areas would keep scripts frozen, but that is true only for some scripts, not all.
- changed : double-click teleport is now prevented only when the forward control is grabbed and something is locked.
- fixed : Edit and Build on land were deactivated on right click menu.
- fixed : a clever cheat to detach something locked (but it would come back after 5 seconds anyway).
- fixed : a way to log in from home.
Please note :
Among the promised "@touch*" commands, @touchhud and @touchallnonhud have not been included. This is because since the last blog post, several people raised concerns about it being too intrusive, and frankly I was of the same opinion from the start. So until the situation changes, these commands must stay out of the viewer.
As usual, download it there :
MD5 hash for the Windows installer :
Have fun !