Here is a new version of the RLV with a few bug fixes, including a couple more "loopholes" that people told me about.
- fixed : A way to move the camera even while @camunlock is active (thank you Chloel3n for the heads-up).
- fixed : A way to teleport during login (thank you Svart Kjeller for the report).
- fixed : When under @editobj=UUID (prevented from editing a particular object), we could not open the Build window either with Ctrl-B or with the Build button on the UI. It still worked with Ctrl-3. Thank you Sylkis Jenipe for the report.
- fixed : We still couldn't add an item to an attachment while sitting and restricted from sit-tping, despite the fact that the cursor was no longer blocked. It was half fixed, now it should be fully fixed.
- known issue : Clicking on a landmark in the Places window the first time after having opened it, scrolls the window down and loses the focus. This is problematic because it could lead you to TP where you didn't mean to (happens to me all the time). This bug is not an RLV one as it is present in the SL viewer too. See https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-229428).
- known issue : Moving the camera beyond the radius of a light makes that light shine brighter on surfaces which specular color is not white. This is an SL bug, not an RLV one. See https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-229436.
You can download the Windows version from http://www.erestraints.com/realrestraint/
The MD5 hash for the Windows version is :
The Linux and Mac versions are proposed by Chorazin at this address :
Have fun !