Wait, what ?... Who ?
Xulabarthath is, well... you could say a "monster". Or a "god" if you're into the Cthulhu mythos. Or an "alien" if you're into sci-fi. Its nature is a subject of debate, but what is certain is that it is full of tentacles. The big slimy kind. And that it loves to abuse women with them.
In a nutshell, this product is a game. You will invoke Xulabarthath, say what you want from him, and then... anything goes. The monster will have his own objectives and will try to fulfill them while you try to fulfill yours, whatever they are. But as your avatar has definite stats (energy, pleasure, pain...) that fluctuate according to what the monster does and how much you resist and yield, getting your way will not be easy. Unless, of course, your objectives align with the monster's.
If you resist too much, you will waste all your energy and Xulabarthath will have the upper hand and do what he wants with you, while appreciating you less because you're uncooperative. The less the monster appreciates you, the more often and the harder he will punish you, and the less he will take what you like into account, to the point of even doing the opposite on purpose. You don't really want that, do you ?
On the other hand, if you don't resist at all, the monster may like you more but he will have his way with you and you might not really get what you wanted in the first place. Especially if you cooperate while he's doing things that you don't like. The monster will think you actually enjoy it so he will do it more (since he appreciates you more for cooperating, he takes your opinion into account more, heh).
So the "goal" of the game is pretty much to keep some kind of balance between resisting and cooperating.
Well, the real goal of the game is to have fun, and I hope you will have fun while playing with Xulabarthath !
Since a demo is available, this post is not meant to demonstrate the product. The rest of this post is the manual to help you learn how to use this product if you wish. This is why there are no pictures here (and also because I don't want to spoil anything). But the use is very simple : wear the items, click on the book, choose "Invoke" and the game begins. Read the manual only if you want details.
If you have bought the product and an update is available, you will be notified by a group notice on the RealRestraint Updates & Support group, and the release notes will be available here.
Please note :
- This product is designed to fit the Maitreya Lara mesh body only, with the MdlM Proud Girls if you want, but not the Maitreya Petite addon. It may or may not fit other mesh bodies such as Legacy, please try the demo before buying.
- A Bento mesh head is highly recommended but not required.
- Wearing an Env Box or any reflection box is also a plus because most of the textures of the tentacles are shiny and slimy, so they look even sexier when there are projected lights around.
- There is an easter egg in the demo. The first person who finds it and tells me what it refers to wins a copy of Xulabarthath for free, either for themselves if they haven't bought the product yet, or for a friend of theirs if they did.
ManualThis is the manual for Xulabarthath by Maison De La Marquise. If you are looking for the manual of its Supervision HUD, you can find it here. If you are confused by the way Xulabarthath "thinks" and want to know more about the intricacies of what's going on in his "mind" (aside from sex), feel free to read this post.
1. (optional) If your mesh body and/or head are set to use Bakes On Mesh (i.e. dynamic textures) and you are a RLV user, then move the whole folder to your #RLV folder. It doesn't matter where, just make sure that the Main object is at the same level as the "BoM Wearables" folder, in other words that they are both part of the same folder. In case you mess up and move things around, here is how the folder is initially organized :
2. (optional) If you can rez where you are, I recommend you rez the Pentagram object contained in the folder named "Pentagram (rez or add)", then you sit on it. If you don't, you can wear it instead so you will see the pentagram and the smoke anyway, you might just need to move it up or down manually. To rez it is preferable though because it holds you in place and you won't rotate by mistake after moving your camera. While sitting on it, you can press Page Up and Page Down at any time to adjust your avatar's altitude.
3. Wear the objects located in the root folder (Book, Blob, Head, Legs, Main). If the book is set to be visible, then you should see yourself reading it. If not, it is there but invisible in your right hand (press Ctrl Alt T to see it). Click on it and you'll get a menu.
4. Click on "Invoke". This will start the game. Have fun !
As pointed above, Xulabarthath can make use of your "Need For Seed" and "It's Not Mine" cum systems. If you own one of them, it is recommended to wear it, if you own both, that's even better, wear both.
In the case of "Need For Seed", Xulabarthath will behave like a "Feed Her Need For Seed" HUD, which means it will automatically open some appliers on your Need For Seed HUD under certain situations (like when he cums on your face), but you then have to apply yourself, he can only suggest the applier (there is no way to force an applier onto a mesh body or a mesh head without its user clicking first, sadly).
In the case of "It's Not Mine", that's easier, you just need to wear the "It's Not Mine" cum system and the "It's Not Mine Interface" object contained in the "(Optional)" folder of this product. That interface allows for an object to send commands to your cum system and control it automatically. In plain English, this means it lets Xulabarthath happily jizz all over your face and body without asking for your opinion.
The BoM wearables
The product folder contains two regular wearables in the "BoM Wearables" folder : a tattoo and an alpha mask. If you are an RLV user and have set your mesh body and/or head to use Bakes On Mesh, you do not have to wear them yourself (but don't forget to put your product folder somewhere in your #RLV folder).
If you are not an RLV user and use Bakes On Mesh, you will want to wear them manually. If you do not use Bakes On Mesh and you don't have a mesh head, you can use the Red face Wearable, but the X-ray belly will be useless for you.
If the monster can make you wear those items automatically and you can see them on your body (meaning you are an RLV user, your product folder is in your #RLV and your mesh body and head use Bakes On Mesh or you don't use a mesh head at all), you will see your face turn red while strangled and you will see inside your belly while you're pregnant.
If it cannot, don't worry. Those wearables are nice to have but they are absolutely not required for the game to work.
The Supervision HUD can be used either by you to change some options and see your main stats, or by a friend to control your monster and play with you instead of letting you play alone. It is so complex that it requires a blog post of its own, that you can find here.
When an update is available or if you reset the monster, you probably don't want to lose your progress, especially your babies and your level. So you can save and load your stats by wearing the "Character Save Device" (sorry but I did not find any more bland name to give it) and clicking on it. You then get a dialog to let you save or load the data.
You can also export the saved data as a text string that you can save into a text file somewhere. You can then import a similar text string later by pasting it into the chat on channel 1 (type "/1 " followed by the text string). Since the text string contains all the saved data, it is encrypted and signed to make tampering difficult. Giving the string to a friend will not let them import it into their own Character Save Device as the encryption and signature are personal.
Please note that you cannot save and load while playing, but you can import from / export to the chat.
Here is how the game plays. The main engine starts a new turn every few seconds, during which it decides what to do next, makes its move, most of the time describes what's happening on the chat (only you can read the text, it doesn't spam other people around), then waits a little before beginning the next turn.
Sometimes, you are asked for a reaction. This takes the form of a dialog that you have 10 seconds to click on. Past that time or after you click on a button, the turn ends. Some buttons might not be available, if your stats are not high enough, they are blanked out. For example, if your Willpower is not high enough, you might not be able to resist much if at all.
Please bear in mind that resisting will not necessarily warrant an immediate punishment, especially if your level is high (but it will make it go down, that's always a punishment in itself). However, the monster will remember your lack of cooperation and it will come back to bite you in the ass later.
You might ask why sometimes you have only one button on the dialog, and why it doesn't choose automatically for you. It's true, it could. But then, you wouldn't see how helpless you are by being forced to pick the only choice that you are given. Heh heh heh.
The technical stuff
I better warn you beforehand : this product is heavy in terms of scripting. And slow. Its focus is not on speed (after all each turn lasts several seconds) but on the number of things it can do. Expect some slowness in slow sims though. This is mostly because the many scripts in it talk among each other through link and chat messages, because of course, a single script could not hold 1% of the features and data present in this product. So it is not designed to be used in public sims, it is designed to be used somewhere safe and not too laggy, by yourself or with a friend.
However, all the motions (typically the moving tentacles) are designed to stay in sync with their animations even in slow sims, even when someone TPs in or out, that's even the primary focus of the whole project, even before its AI. At least that part, the motions and special effects (sounds and particles), is very fast.
Speaking of motions, the product is made of rigged mesh attachments, not
animesh because you cannot use animesh on rigged mesh, and you cannot
wear more than one animesh attachment anyway. So the mesh objects are rigged to
the SL avatar's skeleton and move in real time like in stop-motion (don't worry, it looks good), some of them deform in a cartoonish fashion (you couldn't do that with animesh) such as when a tentacle ejaculates. As pointed out above, motions (how a mesh moves), sounds, particles and avatar animations are synchronized automatically, and even if you manage to get them desynchronized, you can synchronize them again with a click on a button on the HUD. If a sound seems out of sync with its motion, for example breathing or moaning, that means your computer is having trouble downloading it fast enough. But nearly all the sounds are short so they should download quickly.
The player stats
During the game, your avatar has stats just like in an RPG :
- Willpower : Your overall ability to resist. It is calculated from all the other stats below. Without giving away the actual formula, the willpower is based upon the lowest value between Energy and Awake (even further lowered depending on how far the other stat is from 100%), but it is also boosted by the Pleasure stat, and lowered by the Pain and Drug stats. Under 50% Willpower, you will have difficulties to resist.
- Energy : Your breathing, your heart rate, your physical shape. The lower the more winded (and weaker). Resisting, being punished, giving birth and cumming consume Energy, resting restores it (slower if you're tired or in pain). Under 25%, you're winded and visibly panting. A low Energy stat crushes your Willpower.
- Awake : Your wakefulness, the lower the more tired you are. At 10% you start falling asleep, unless you're drugged in which case that threshold is lower. You can even be drugged enough that you won't fall asleep at all until you metabolize enough of the drug (this happens from 70% drug and up). Awake only goes up while asleep or while not playing, otherwise it only goes down slowly but steadily. It goes down faster when you're winded, strangled or tortured. A low Awake stat crushes your Willpower. Falling asleep more or less "resets" your stats (except Gestation) but you spend some time doing nothing but sleep. Also Xulabarthath doesn't like when it happens (would you like your sex partner to fall asleep right in the middle ?) so it might decrease your level. And don't expect him to release you because you fall asleep !
- Pleasure : The sexual pleasure that you're feeling. Normally, you cum at 100%, but you also develop a resistance to orgasm when you do so multiple orgasms require even more pleasure (and become more intense). Resistance to orgasm decreases over time. Pleasure boosts Willpower a little.
- Pain : The physical pain that you're inflicted. Punishments generally induce pain, which in turn lowers your Willpower and your ability to recover Energy. Being pleasured too soon after cumming also induces pain. There is no direct effect of being at 100% Pain, and that stat cannot go over 100%.
- Drug : The quantity of cum the monster has made you ingest. The more Drug the lower your Willpower. At 33% you start feeling fuzzy and your eyes cannot focus, and as your Drug stat increases, your eyes become more and more glazed over, until you clearly look high as a kite !
- Gestation : The monster is able (and sometimes willing) to breed. At 10% and over, you are impregnated and the stat will go up inexorably over time. I will say no more on the subject, you will have to discover by yourself. Just know that Gestation tends to be pleasurable but also consumes Energy, more and more as it advances.
- Mood : This stat depends on your global responses (if you responded more positively than negatively during the game, your mood will tend to be higher) as well as on the current drug, pain and pleasure levels. It is not a number but a qualifier and determines your idle animation and breathing.
- Level : A very important stat which translates the appreciaction the monster feels towards you. It depends on a lot of factors, notably how well your responses are aligned with the monster's needs, how well you beg, things like that. It determines how much the monster takes your preferences into account when deciding something, but also his tolerance towards your resistance. "Girl" and higher is good, "Heathen" and lower is bad because the monster will gradually do the opposite of what you like. It is much easier to go down in Level than up, so you better cooperate ! Attention, the closer you get from the extremes ("Slave" being the lowest and "Chosen" being the highest), the lower the effect of the response, good or bad, in other words the closest you are from the extremes, the longer it will take to make your level change up or down.
Eventually, maybe not right off the first play, but at some point, you will give birth to one of Xulabarthath's offsprings. Its shape and personality may vary, but the point is that your baby will stay with you even after the game is over. You can even control it moderately with the HUD ! Well, you can only decide to hide and show it on your body, you can't control what it does because it's your baby, not a toy, it has its own free will ! Yes you can have several babies, but you have to give birth several times for that. Each baby is different and has its own name. No you cannot sell them, they're not pets.
There are only so many babies you can give birth to. Past this number, you will not be able to get pregnant anymore. There is currently no way to "dismiss" a baby if you want to go through the pregnancy again, except by starting afresh with a new redelivery without using the Character Save Device.
When you're out and about and want to bring your babies with you, you only need to wear the Main part (and maybe the HUD if you want to hide and show some of them at some point, but you don't have to keep the HUD on at all times). Some babies require you to also wear the Legs part if you want to see them. It is explained to you when you give birth. In order to start their AI and not the monster's, click on your book and choose "Babies" (this button appears only if you have given birth to at least one baby).Now, here's a little tip for you. You want to take a walk outside with Iyalith and Zakur ? But you want them to behave and not tease you and make you look like a total slut before everyone ? Simply make them appear with the HUD but don't click on "Babies" on your book (or click on "Reinit" if you did). Then you can detach everything except the Main part and you're good to go !
The "Book Of Eternal Pleasure" object is meant to let you start the game, but it is not otherwise useful while playing the game, and can be detached. You get the menu immediately when attaching it (or when logging on while wearing it), but you can also get the menu by clicking on it, even if you are RLV-restricted from touching stuff.
(Note : All the buttons are visible on this picture but in the game there is no way to have them all visible at the same time. This is just to show them all to you as an example.)
- Invoke : This is the way to start a game. It resets the monster and babies AI (if you have babies) and runs the monster AI again.
- Babies : Clicking on this button starts a game but only for the babies, not for the monster. It allows you to let your babies play with you at will instead of staying static. You can see this button only if you have at least one baby.
- Beg : Clicking on this button during a game lets you steer the monster your way a little, indicating what you would like him to do. If your begging matches what the monster likes, he will like you more (and acknowledge your pleas), otherwise he will like you less and possibly punish you, so use with caution ! This button is hidden if you're gagged or if there is no monster (or he's not actively playing yet).
- Reinit : This stops the two AIs and re-initializes the game (but not your stats except Gestation). It also removes all the tentacles. This will not make you lose any data such as your Level or your babies.
- Play : This switch allows you to pause and resume the game without needing the HUD. It does the same thing as the "Play" button on the HUD.
- Show book : This switch allows you show and hide the book while standing and not playing. When the book is visible, it also makes you play a "hold the book and read it" animation.
The RLV support
Naturally, this product has some RLV tricks up its sleeve. If your viewer is an RLV or RLVa one, and its RLV features are active, the monster will notice. Here is what it can then do :
- When the game goes through the invocation, the world goes black (I recommend moving to a place where the walls and floors do not have materials so you are really in the dark) and your vision is restricted to only your avatar and the monster. Your camera is also restricted to stay close to your avatar.
- When the game is running, most of the attachments are locked on you including the head tentacles that gag and blindfold you.
- When you're gagged by the monster, your regular chat is suppressed (not redirected, just suppressed). If you are wearing another RR gag at the same time, then the monster's gag will behave like a weak tape gag so the RR gag will supersede it and let you mmph normally.
- When you're blindfolded by the monster, the tentacle blindfold restricts your vision like an Opaque RR blindfold. Attention, it does NOT rez a prim to block your view because the point is to let you see yourself. In other words, if you're using RLVa, which at the time of this writing does not support vision restriction spheres, your vision will be more restricted only in the sense that your camera will be restricted to a smaller distance from your avatar, but that's it. If you want the full experience, you need to use an RLV that implements the vision restriction spheres properly, like the original RLV, Kokua or Cool VL for example.
- When you are strangled, if you are using Bakes On Mesh for your mesh or are using a system head and your Xulabarthath folder is somewhere inside your #RLV, then you will see your face turn red.
- When you are pregnant, if you are using Bakes On Mesh for your mesh body and your Xulabarthath folder is somewhere inside your #RLV, then you will see through your belly to see the baby in your womb.
- You can touch the book regardless of your current RLV touch restrictions.
Such a complex product is bound to raise questions and concerns. And sometimes you might experience bugs or be surprised by some difficult to understand behaviors. This FAQ section is here to help you answer your concerns and troubleshoot apparent bugs.
I can't see anything, not even my avatar, the whole screen turns black after a while. This happens in the demo too.
The world turns black once you start invoking the monster. Make sure to activate "Local Lights" in your viewer graphics preferences (most likely in the Advanced section). The monster creates a dark ambience, removing all sun and moon light, turning all the textures black, and then relies on its own embedded lights to create the scene. But if you turn the local lights off... eh, there's no light anymore so you don't see anything.
My eyes are straight, they won't move even with my mesh head HUD.
You're drugged ! Also, you need more cum so keep sucking.
Ok, I'm drugged but the white shroud over my eyes is not fitting correctly.
You're probably using a mesh head which eye sockets are not aligned with the system eyes, which the white glow is rigged to. Since there is no unrigged part, I recommend you turn the "white eyes" feature off with the HUD's menu. This will turn off the white shroud but will still not let you move your eyes however.
My breathing is out of sync for a second.
Animations blend into others in a way that the transitions are not visible and you keep moving slowly and sexily all the time. However, some animations are higher priority than others (like orgasms, punishments etc) and have an "outtro" part located after the looped part. For example, after you're done cumming, your avatar visibly pants and takes some time to recover her senses. During the panting, her breathing rhythm changes too, because the orgasm ends when your Energy reaches zero (not when your Pleasure reaches zero), meaning you're always out of breath after an orgasm. But the end of the orgasm animation and the beginning of the "panting" breathing loop cannot be synchronized. After the "outtro" part actually ends, you will see your avatar's chest automatically take the rhythm of her ragged breathing.
Some animations stay active for several seconds after the stimulus ends.
Yes, this is due to this "outtro" part in some animations and it is necessary to keep it. Technically, an animation in SL is comprised of three parts : the part before the loop (the "intro"), the loop itself, and the "outtro" which plays after the loop is stopped. When the animation is stopped during its loop, it keeps playing the rest of the loop part instead of immediately jumping to the outtro (which would look weird and unrealistic), and with bad luck it will be interrupted near the beginning of the loop, which may take several seconds in some animations. There is no way to mitigate that. Some animations, like the sucking one are impacted the worst because they need some kind of "neutral face" outtro to repair some mesh heads like Catwa or Lelutka Evolution (for some reason Lelutka Origins does not need it, but it's there anyway), so the looped part is long. Without this "neutral face" outtro however, your face would remain deformed after the animation ends.
My rigged mesh vagina is not aligned with the tentacles.
I'm sorry to say that some rigged mesh vaginas are simply not anatomically correct, they're located where the pelvic bone is supposed to be. And being rigged mesh, they can't be moved, so your only option is not to use one of those rigged mesh vaginas if you're in this case. The pussy tentacles are aligned with the vagina of the Maitreya Lara body anyway so there would be no point in redesigning them for this. I recommend unrigged mesh vaginas instead, since you can adjust them the way you like. VAW is good, I've briefly tested Sapphos which looks good too (but I use VAW), I'm sure there are others.
My mouth is not aligned with the tentacles.
Some variations of the mouth tentacle are rigged to the mouth but others are not. For example, the "sucking cock" tentacle, which triggers a head animation, cannot be rigged to the head otherwise it would move with the it, defeating the purpose (you want the tentacle to stay still while you give head). But since this tentacle is rigged anyway, to the chest among other points, it cannot be adjusted manually.
So if your mouth is not aligned with it, this means either your neck is too long or too short, or your mouth is too high or too low. I'm not saying your avatar is badly proportioned, but that you might need to make a copy of your shape and adjust some sliders (most likely neck length and/or mouth position) in order to match your lips to the tentacle.
Another issue might be the size of the mouth compared to the girth of the tentacle. In particular with Catwa heads, which tend to have very small mouths.
At the time of this writing this is the only solution if your mouth doesn't match the tentacle well, but in the future I will think of a way to make alternate animations that put your head slightly higher or lower too, or an alternate tentacle that is not rigged, worn on the chest, and matching (more or less) the rigged chest part. Stay tuned.
I'm ring-gagged but the monster won't use my mouth.
The monster detected that you are gagged (because your regular chat is most likely suppressed or redirected), but it cannot detect by what. It just thinks "this girl cannot speak so I cannot use her mouth". In the case of a ring-gag, it is best to use the menu of the Supervision HUD to set your "Gagged" setting to "Forced to No" so the monster ignores your gag.
The blobs are deformed and around my hips.
This is because you are using a rigged mesh vagina that uses the same Bento bones as the blobs to animate the labia. I'm afraid there is no solution to this, the blobs have to use those bones because there is no "root" bone to rig to, and the mesh vagina has to use those bones because the pussy lips vertices are rigged to them, they have no other choice but to use those bones either. So it's one or the other. The blob is deformed simply because its own animations are lower priority than the vagina's animations. The vagina would be deformed instead if the priorities were the other way around. What you can do instead is use a non-rigged mesh vagina such as VAW or Sapphos (or others I don't know about), or a rigged mesh one that does not use Bento animations to open itself but visibilities instead. Please note that if you're experiencing this issue and detach your rigged mesh vagina and the blob is still deformed, you need to right click on yourself and select "Reset Skeleton" to set your avatar skeleton correctly again.
The monster is done playing and has disappeared, but my attachments are still RLV-locked on me, I can't detach them.
Try to click on the book to get its menu, and select "Reinit", this is what commands the RLV locks. You should be able to detach your attachments afterwards.
Edit : This should no longer be an issue after the update that was released on 09/23/2020.
Sometimes I get only one choice in the menu, can't it choose automatically for me ?
It could, but it won't ! Xulabarthath wants you to feel how helpless you are and to realize that you have no choice when your Willpower is too low. He wants you to actively comply instead of doing it for you. It's more humiliating that way.
When I pause the game (with the HUD or the book) in the beginning, I don't see a "game paused" message.
This is a known issue. This message comes from the monster AI when it is interrupted by a pause action. However, in the beginning (before the monster appears fully while standing), the AI is not in a state where it can detect a pause yet, it's just "following the script" of asking your preferences and moving to the final standing position. Only then does the AI becomes "pause-aware". It doesn't change anything, though, the AI won't do anything if you pause before you reach the "stand" position because it is simply waiting for the position to be reached, and it won't because the low-level engine (the one in charge of going from state to state) won't move until you resume the game.
One of the scripts has crashed !
Uh-oh ! This should not happen, but you never know. There are many cases that would make a script run out of memory, simply because of the sheer amount of data exchanged. If the script is too busy and long messages pile up, it eats memory and might make it go over the limit and crash. Once again, it should not happen but here we are.
All you can do is get a redelivery, don't forget to save into your Character Save Device so you don't lose any important data. Also please tell me which script crashed (it is written in the error window) and under what circumstances (sim crowded and/or slow, or a special action that you've made and that reproduces the crash every time), the more info the better and this helps me track down the issue and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It would make sense but the pentagram is an optional object, it is just for show (it includes the pentagram and the black smoke, nothing else, not even the lights which are part of the blob attachment). It can also be attached or rezzed. But think about this : you might want to use "It's Not Mine" (along with the included interface) and Need For Seed (and its cum attachments) to make you messy, and an Env Box to make the tentacles shine. That's 5 attachments in total. You might also be heavily restrained while playing, which might take a lot of attachment slots as well. There is the monster itself, which takes somewhere between 5 and 7 attachment slots. There is the Maitreya mesh body (V5 takes between 1 and 5 attachment slots depending on whether you wear its HUD and 3 layers or not). There is your mesh head and hair which may take at least 5 attachment slots, probably more. You might want to be sweaty with When You're Hot. You might want to wear jewelry, shoes, glasses... You are allowed 38 slots at most so at some point you will run out of slots. For this reason, some attachments in this folder are optional, and the pentagram is one of them along with the book and the HUD. That's why it is not locked on, and by extension, does not force you to stay sat on it.
How do I adjust the gag and blindfold tentacles ?
The two tentacles around the head (gag and blindfold) are invisible while not playing so you need to press Ctrl-Alt-T to see them in red. Then edit that object, tick "Edit Linked" on the edit window, then select only the mouth tentacle and resize it. It is a single prim and its "tail" should be around the neck, in a high position to avoid clipping, but low enough so that your chin won't clip through when you're actually gagged and your mouth is open. There is an animation in the "Optional" folder, called "OpenMouth" to help you check the fitting with the mouth open.
Then do the blindfold the same way, only you don't need an animation for it.
If it is easier for you, you can make the two tentacles visible while editing them (set their Transparency to 0 in the Texture tab of the edit window), then invisible again once done. You can also do this while playing since they are locked but do not prevent editing, but it's harder and you probably have better things to do at that time.
The tentacles are animated like in a stop-motion fashion. Wouldn't have it been easier to make them Animesh instead ?
This is an interesting question. At first glance it would have made more sense to make them Animesh indeed. However, Animesh works only for non-rigged attachments, and you can wear only one Animesh attachment at a time. They also wouldn't have been able to deform the way they do here, so no cartoon-like effect. So in order to fully use Animesh, I would have had to make the product completely different, with tentacles coming from a furniture you sit on and that do not coil around your body (and maybe have additional not animated tentacles as attachments just for the look). To put it more simply, they wouldn't be able to hug your body and fuck you at the same time, which would have been a shame.
Most sounds come from www.freesound.org, some sounds are licensed under Creative Commons. I want to thank all of the people below (and those I didn't mention) for sharing their work with the community.
- Heartbeats : harrybates01, loudernoises, patobottos, Woodingp, FenrirFangs
Lighting bolt brushes by Obsidian Dawn.
Have fun !