This post contains the release notes of all the post-release updates of Xulabarthath and will be modified every time a new update is available.
If you don't know how to get a redelivery from the Marketplace, please go to the end of this post for the procedure.
Please note that since a redelivery is a new product, you may want to save your stats from your old product and load them into the new one to avoid starting over.
Here is the list of updates, from the most recent to the most ancient.
* Fixed (Hopefully) : There was apparently a case where a birth process could be started while no gestation was registered, and no baby was born in the end. To be fair, I still don't know what causes this situation at all, I suspect it happens when the girl falls asleep during or after a birth, but I could not reproduce it myself (despite many attempts). But the fix should prevent the birth process from starting at all unless the Gestation stat is at 100. It doesn't fix the cause but at least it fixes the consequence. I'll keep looking into this.
* Added : There is a new switch in the Options menu of the HUD, called "Dark Invoke", to let the user choose whether to use the Windlight settings and the vision restriction, or not. When active, the world goes dark when the monster is here, when inactive the world goes back to normal. It can be changed during the game. This is in the Options menu so only the owner can change this, and this is done to help some Firestorm users who have reported not seeing any particle at all. It may also help those who wish to take pictures. This switch may change place in the future but for now it is in the Options menu.
* Changed : Now the Windlight settings are locked while active, but they can be deactivated by the switch in the Options menu of the HUD anyway.
* Fixed : The Windlight settings had the sun above the horizon. This wasn't a problem in the pre-EEP viewer, but now that EEP is out, the world was less dark because of this.
* Changed : The sparkles that appear when the girl cums are now less "glowy", to appear sharper especially when it is not the first time that she's having an orgasm.
* Changed : When the girl is strangled, the chat is suppressed as if she were gagged (but this doesn't count as a gag so the monster may still force her to suck while strangling her).
* Changed : Added a little mention to the "Reinit" button in the "Game over" text, as it wasn't clear enough before.
* Fixed : It seems that the defensive code I've put two days ago to work around the bug I've witnessed once did more harm than good, for example it would prevent the "baby wants to suckle tit" dialog, completely halting the birth process. I've therefore reverted this change, and if I stumble on the initial bug again, I'll try and see what's happening and hopefully find a better fix for it.
* Changed : There used to be 6 "templates" (information that would set the monster's needs at the beginning of a game) which tended to cover a lot of activities, leading to long game sessions. Those templates did not depend on the Level, which did not make much sense. There are now 20 templates, shorter and more focused ones, which depend on the Level. For example, if you are high Level, the templates will be mostly about pleasuring you and teasing you, while if you're low Level expect some harsh treatment from the monster.
* Fixed : Make the monster use the "Kneel" pose during the Abuse activity. For some reason I had excluded that pose from any activity so chances are you've never been used or abused by the monster while kneeling. This should be the case now :)
* Fixed : In one instance during the tests I've been driven to orgasm by being fucked by the monster... and then he would never stop, making me cum over and over again (testing can be fun !). It was like the game loop script was stuck waiting for a message that it never received, and wasn't running a timer. I've never heard of anyone experiencing that issue but I've added a bit of defensive code to avoid this from happening in the future. Not that it wouldn't be fun, but this is a confusing bug. lol.
* Fixed : The main script of the HUD ("HUD_Inter") was crashing with a stack-heap collision, meaning "out of memory" too often. The script has been cut in two to give it some breathing room, hopefully it will not crash anymore.
* Fixed : The HUD menu would complain that the buttons should be less than 24 characters long when trying to authorize someone with a display name containing some bizarre Unicode characters.
* Fixed : When targeting someone's monster with a supervision HUD, all the variables were not necessarily updated on the HUD. To benefit from this fix, the Main attachment has to be replaced, this is not a bug that was contained in the HUD.
* Added : When pressing "Invoke", "Babies", "Reinit" or "Beg" on the book menu, a text is now shown by the monster to acknowledge your action.
* Added : Applied the textures of a couple particles such as the
spanking star to one of the invisible prims to make sure it is
pre-loaded before the situation happens and you don't have to see a
particle loading before showing. The only exception I know is the "black waters" particle (showing when a baby peeks out), which I have the UUID of but lost the asset, so I'll have to re-upload it and update all the particle slave scripts, which requires a little more work. This will be for a future update.
* Changed : Now the attachments are locked whenever the monster is active (i.e. there is a blob and not just a puddle or a pentagram), and unlocked when the game ends, not when you start it or reinit manually.
* Changed : Now the "Invoke" and "Babies" buttons won't appear on the book menu while playing anymore to avoid confusion. Likewise, the "Beg" button won't appear outside a game anymore (actually the monster has to be present for this button to appear, no point in begging a pentagram).
* Postponed : The Windlight settings were supposed to be locked (they weren't and that's a bug), but I heard some people having issues seeing anything while using Firestorm, so for now I will not lock them on until I have a solution for this.
* Fixed : Typos : "toughts" : "enjoy is cum". There are probably others that will arise.
* Fixed : When a baby is born, the monster should tell you "Your boy or girl's name is XXX, son/daughter of Xulabarthath and -your name-". However, in one instance that I observed, it said "son/daughter of Xulabarthath and Marine". Yikes ! I swear Xulabarthath did not cheat on you with me while fucking you. He's a god but he's not Dr. Manhattan. More seriously, it should work better now :)
* Fixed : Under certain random circumstances (aka bad luck), the product would slow down to a crawl and become unusable. The reason for this was that two scripts would suddenly decide to battle to update the same variable which they both had ownership of, resulting into constant messages sent in a loop and bogging down the whole system.* Fixed : The "Beg" action didn't give any feedback even after pressing a button on the "beg" dialog.
How to get a redelivery / update
To get the updated version of your product, do these simple steps :
1. Go to the Marketplace product page.
2. Click on the date of purchase, like this :
3. On the page that appears, click on "Redeliver item".
If all goes well you should get your redelivered, and updated, item.