After 2 months of non-updates (mostly because I was busy on other projects, as you may have noticed), here is the latest version of the RLV, with a couple enhancements and several bugfixes :
- added : RLV_57 : Avatar Z Offset widget now has a button to reset your height offset to zero.
- changed : Now the name of the attachment point must be between parenthesis : "(spine)" instead of "spine", so that objects containing "top" (for example) are not mistaken for HUDs.
- changed : Removed Qarl's alpha mesh deformer, which would make the viewer crash when looking at some specific meshes.
- changed : "(avatar center)" is now treated exactly as "(root)" in the object names.
- fixed : Automatic attachment of objects when logging on was not always working, when the folder they are contained into was locked (with @unsharedwear or @attachathis).
- fixed : @setenv_preset was broken (the underlying code from the SL viewer had completely changed and expected case-sensitive preset names).
- fixed : "nostrip" was not letting you remove some clothes manually or would let a script detach objects without caring for the "nostrip" bit. Thank you Henri Beauchamp for the heads up !
- fixed : @remoutfit=force did not remove physics and would forget some layers. Thank you Henri Beauchamp for the heads up ! (it was such a beginner error ! Yes I'm ashamed.)
- fixed : RLV_58 : Teleporting would stop flying. Thank you Lance Corrimal for the fix !
- fixed : The draw distance slider was too close to the money display, making it unreadable.
- fixed : Inventory, friendship and teleport offers were not easily clickable on the IM window.
As usual, you can grab the viewer here :
And the MD5 hash for the Windows installer is
Have fun !