Wednesday, May 19, 2021

RLV 2.9.30.1

 Hi !


First of all, apologies for being quiet for so long, all my time is taken by an RL project these days. It might be tied to SL actually but I won't comment on it yet. All I can say is that it's big so it's taking all my time for now. But no worries, there's a lot of work on my plate in SL as well, for example Xuxu needs a bit of love because there are bugs that still need to be fixed. So I'll get to that when I can.

Here is the latest version of the RLV with a few bug fixes and the latest code from LL. This RLV has been ready for release for a month already and I... kind of forgot to ship it. Sorryyy !

 

 

- fixed : couldn't @attach an item located inside a temporary RLV folder (thank you Jenna Huntsman for the heads-up)

- fixed : #RLV/~a/b/c became #RLV/~a/b/c at the next login

- fixed : declining #RLV/~a/b/c created the folders anyway


 

You can download the Windows version from http://www.erestraints.com/realrestraint/

The MD5 hash for the Windows version is :
3dd6953c1e34436f78a8819a1083ea81

The Linux and Mac versions are proposed by Chorazin at this address :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/kokua.team-purple.p/files/RLV/


Have fun !

Marine